World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Beta

I was recently invited to the beta testing of Cataclysm and I must say that things have dramatically changed in Azeroth from my point of view. Stormwind has definitely gotten bigger with new areas to explore and even more monsters to kill! there are still plenty of bugs to get worked out especially the Worgen starting area in my opinion because it freezes at the point your supposed to turn into a Worgen. To all of you who are hoping for the game to be released soon within a month or two I'm sorry to say but I do not see that happening. There is just so much more to do before the beta even comes close to finishing.
  Some of the more notable features in Cataclysm is being able to finally fly in Azeroth! finally no more riding around on a horse traveling 10 minutes to get from place to place. Some of the classes have been changed as well for example Death knights' talent tree has been redone in a way, taking out some talents and giving you new ones. Heres a hint; your current pvp build most likely will not work in Cataclysm anymore with all the changes. Your hp and mana will also be increased as well! I found this out by making a pre-made lv. 85 death knight and  he had over 88,000 HP! incredible isn't it!? you can only imagine how much harder level 85 monsters will be with such a dramatic increase of health points.
 That's all I can think of for now, I will continue to post updates on the progress of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm in future articles for now that is all.

Written by Cody Sparks owner of NightmareStudioz.BlogSpot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment